The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Perfect, you made a story that is unavoidably felt. It was a gorgeous experience to watch it. Thank you Jazza

Epic Fight Epic Fight

Incredibly well done, those moves are showy but yet mostly for real, intense, yet grounded. congratulations

Pika Gangnam Style Pika Gangnam Style

I was totally unprepared for that asslap, you got your outdated 4.5 there, congrats.

Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

Excellent job, you ddid what you promised in the description, very enjoyable, thanks a lot!

depressing stories depressing stories

What lovetrouble said, congrats on this reflective piece

dylan responds:

"you're everything I need and more, it's written all over your face"

- beyoncé, 2008

TmsT's "Spy and Sentry" TmsT's "Spy and Sentry"

Dude that was amazing, hehehe, loved it completely. Congratulations on that flawless victory!

(notes on) biology (notes on) biology

That was simply a perfect animation, Standing applause to you.

Technical Dave-Art School Technical Dave-Art School

You know what is funny? This same s**t happened to me but as a Computer Science engineer. Where were all the hackers with bandanas? the cyberpunk guy with drug-induced twithcing? The regular obese fanboy?... boy I thought I f**ked it up but, years hae passed ever since and it actually got better, even when the college tried to strip me off of my weirdness, I prevailed, I am still weird and keep growing weirder, and better than that I was the second best of my class (no brown-nosing involved I f**king swear)

So, don't get discouraged, don't get a polo, because you are part of that fraction of artists that make all the rest of us think Art School guys are unusual people. And I prefer that image in my mind than thinking of an art class full of average joes. (Or a computer's one full of mormon-like dudes)

Congratulations on this because I could relate. And yes your drawings are cool. (Go for that 5/5 doing an animation next)

Keep it up!!

Transfiguration Transfiguration

This was gorgeous, I reallyy enjoyed it entirely, congratulations on this amazing work of art.

Messed Up Bible Stories13 Messed Up Bible Stories13

You took like forever in doing this. I had to review the others a thousand times with my sunday school kids unable to explain them more.

But I love the series, and the great help it brings to rise mentally healthy christian god-fearful children.
"You better behave kids or the mighty shinning ball will go random all over your @$$es, unless it choses you as a prophet or s**T, that way no matter how good you are, it will f**k the s**t out of your hapiness" I tell them, and that scares them more than any talking footed serpent.

Congratulations!