Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

Fake and gay, the game mechanics are broken, the story is lame, no customizable avatar, this game sucks so hard that teaches a lesson to a lot of us. Congratulations on this great reflection!

Amber Helix Amber Helix

Finally made it, took me a month or so but end it; dude, it is too hard to upgrade, and even though the story is to be liked and so are the characters but I think they need a little bit more development rather than just tons of narrative of what happened before. I liked this a lot although I won't be going for + dificulty. (On a non-that-related note You got me worried with that storyline of yours since it has a lot of elements that could be considered too similar to those on a novel of mine, fortunately you wandered off that path) Congratulations

Dynetzzle Dynetzzle

Whoah, that was a tough one, a really creative and smart game, the concept is awesome and the mechanics simple but challenging; you win, the genius is you, congratulations!

My Monster Ex's My Monster Ex's

Quite simple, yet lovely, the art is very funny as well as the game itself. I'd personally love to have some of the art of this on the portal, ¡Congratulations!

Oozy Oozy

Visually appealing, interesting mechanics, a lot of fun, hard but not frustrating, awesome overall, congratulations!!

Ending Ending

Dude, that was a hard one, didn't understand the "end text" nor why is it called click, interesting whatsoever, original idea. Good work

Quantum Corps Quantum Corps

You know what`s really hard about this one? THE F**KING DISTRIBUTION OF THE F**KING ACTIONS IN THE F**KING KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!! That been said, its really entretaining, I hate you.

Hypnohustler responds:

Three keys mapped next to each other? Anyway, I love you <3

Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

Along with the crashed pony IE icon, the only other reason to actually use IE is this game XD, Congrats!

Salem Salem

Definetely one of the best games I've ever played at NG, its greatly done on every aspect, a little bit short but the final promise is appealig, magnificen job, Congratulations!!

Alien Hominid Xtreme Alien Hominid Xtreme

It's a good game overall, I just need to complein that my top score (50.42KM) is not appearing on the ranking list.