All 83 art Reviews

Pink Pink

Specially do not grab some bad ass jacked-off armed saber-toothed 2-meter-high wolf lady clothes.

Reaching Out Reaching Out

What a great use of unexpected means to plan a trip, hehehe, when you hit México (if ever, but I highly recomend so) at least you got yourself one place to crash. I love your art style.

Morthagg responds:

Heh, thanks! I thought, might as well give it a try. And so far no Mexican plans for the forseeable future, but if they arrice, I'll probably make a comic about it anyway ^^

Crucifixion Crucifixion

The bloody dude (bloody Yisus is bloody) is bloody right I want my god damned dicounts, because bloody reasons.

Vency Vency

Excellent drawing, the story as well is interesting, trouble ahead it seems.... Congratulations!

Long Journey's End Long Journey's End

DAMN YOU DID IT, this is awsome, I think Goscinny would feel proud and flattered by this piece, I've seen really few Asterix's fan art which is a shame since its an icon of what a good comic should look like. And this ma'am, honours it in abundance. ¡Félicitations mon ami!

Nature's Face Nature's Face

This one is amazing, congratulations, the facial expressions, the colours, I loved it.

doublemaximus responds:

Thanks a bunch! :3

After Rain Commission After Rain Commission

Simply gorgeous as everything I've seen so far related to No Evil, congrats.

New Media New Media

Don't know exactly why but this is instantaneously one of my favourite of your pieces, Congratulations on it, it is gorgeous!

Steampunk design 1 Steampunk design 1

Good technique overall, interesting posing, yet brings some details:

The garters usually go in the middle at the back of the legs so these seem a little off.
The breasts seem to be too close to the neck, is hard to imagine where her collar bone is.
A little wall-eye

But what really breaks your otherwise great piece (IMHO) is the left boot, the heel is totally off. Abstract 3d forms on a drawing is not an easy task, but there's always the chance to look for references.

Keep it up!